Monday, January 4, 2010

I almost pee'd my pants today...





No joke.

I had 64 ounces of diet coke ( gross, I am not proud of this) and had only one pee after this atrocious amount of substance was in my body. My job requires me to be in a vehicle for long amounts of time, and I really cannot stop to pee at my leisure. Problem. Huge problem. When I finally was able to stop at a sketch gas station ( at this point my top button was already unbuttoned) I run inside and dart for the bathroom only to read a huge sign " Ask attendant for key" Seriously... an effing key to pee? So, I find the worker girl and she tells me that someone is already in the bathroom. FML. I seriously paced around that damn sinclair station for several minutes thinking of what I would say to my boss when I call her and tell her I have to run home to get new pants BECAUSE I'VE PEE'D MINE! I almost ran across state street when a girl finally comes out of the bathroom at which point I think " I wonder if the reason she was in there so long was because she took a large.. dump." Is this TMI? Oh well. I grab the key from her then OCD germ Sharon kicks in and I hesitate to touch the disgusting key which is attached to a plastic soda lid. GERMS anyone? Like they actually disinfect it. But I was desperate. Relief. After I washed my hands I rolled up a large piece of paper towel to carry the infected key back to the desk.... and proceeded sanitized my hands with my sanitizer in my purse.
Why do some gas stations still use this method?

2 comments:

  1. My guess is that there are gangs of toilet stealing bandits about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? they freak me out too blech

    ReplyDelete