Saturday, January 9, 2010

Satan is the CEO of golds gym....

Yes, I purposely did not capitalize golds gym because they are not worthy of such luxury. I freaking hate golds gym. I always heard horror stories of trying to quit this gym, but I never expected them to be so evil. My two years were up ( Thank goodness ) and so I assumed since I hadn't renewed my membership surely they wouldn't go ahead and charge me a "membership fee" and also my monthly payment. But they did and there was nothing I could do about it. Also, they make you write them a letter explaining why you want to quit their gym.... so I did. Enjoy.


I should have included: I am NOT sorry for that one time I peed in your hot tub, or the several times I did not disinfect the machines after using them. Now I wish I would have spit in your drinking fountain.


4 comments:

  1. I had to quit gold's once. it is awful. I had moved OUT OF STATE and didn't have one handy anymore and they were still hard to work with. Love the letter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 Hours makes it look easy to quit - they even have a process you can go through online. Which is all fine and good, until you get charged for the next month, and next month, and 3-months later realize that clearly they aren't paying attention to the online forms ppl fill out. Though, I have a feeling if I filled out a form saying I wish to join, there would be no delay whatsoever.

    Anyway, I went through my bank and got the charges reversed. Your bank or credit card will fight those charges for you if you ask them to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um. i cant read your other blog. Maybe thats why your not my 'other people' yet. ha ha. add me. ryannenicole@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete