Monday, December 7, 2009

Just when you thought I couldn't be more well-rounded...




















































































































My amazing friends and I have crafttastic nights and here are some things I have made. Besides the store bought shirt... pretty much everything is made from scratch. On the awesome list we have: Crochet Headband, Elastic Belt, Life-size photo of man taking photo, Argyle plate ( get over it, I know it's upside down ), Rasta-Peace spraypaint shirt, Mod Podge Wallet, Xanders dog collar, Moccasins, My phone cover and Lightswitch cover. These are a few of my hand-made things.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure if you knew this, but you have an owl stuck to your head? Yeah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. so...i blog hopped over here and can't stop laughing. you may be my new favorite blog! Anyone that can drop a douche bomb is my new best friend. And thank you for telling women to stop wearing bows and flowers. Puke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you! I looked at your blog, what a lovely family you have!

    ReplyDelete