Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why do people cheat?


DOUCHE


What a douche Tiger is. Same with all the cheaters out there. Of course he is "sorry" and wants to be a good husband and father... after he is caught. Isn't that always the case. When are men going to learn? The grass is never greener on the other side. Chasing after lust will get you NO WHERE. It's just sad that men have to learn it the hard way, and the poor women suffer all the consequences of their idiocy.


WHORE


I am not excluding woman from this. Jaimee Grubbs knew Tiger was married, she didn't care. It is sad when a woman does this. Especially when the woman is a mother. Shame on you. You should not have kids. Please stop.

Why is it that the women men decided to cheat with are always so much uglier than their wife... why is this men? Probably because the only girls trashy enough to cheat are just this... trashy.






2 comments:

  1. **Rant Disclaimer**

    I couldn't agree more. I will never stand for somebody who cheats on me, never did, never will. I'm willing to be the bread-winner, the cooker, the maid, the gardener, a mother, a friend, and their wife, but I draw the line when it comes to cheating. I figure if they are still that immature, selfish, disrespectful, and inconsiderate, it's better to have the person they are cheating with become their new babysitter. They obviously thought it was worth risking their marriage for it in the first place. Not to mention I will probably never be able to trust them again. I felt like everything I knew about them was a lie, so either way I was starting over with somebody I didn't know, a complete stranger.

    In my case, it all actually worked out for the better, so I'm glad for that. I'm now with my best friend, the love of my life, and I trust him entirely. Trust is everything... don't mess that up people, unless you are willing to risk all that you already have.

    Okay I'm done. :)

    -Karina

    ReplyDelete