Monday, August 2, 2010

Catheter? Yes, PLEASE!

TMI? Probably. 

I am over having the worlds.lamest.bladder. If my bladder were a puppy, it would have been put to sleep long ago. I feel like an 87 year old pregnant woman jumping on a trampoline. 

Does anyone else have this problem? 

As soon as the "pee pee" urge comes, I had better find a restroom or else I am toast. The soiled kind of toast. The kind of toast you spread way too much butter on and is too soggy to eat. When I drink 32oz it equals a minimum of four bathroom visits in about an 1.5 hour period. No joke. I should probably supply my own toilet paper at work. I still rarely go an entire night without getting up at least once to go to the bathroom. I have never successfully gotten into a shower, pool, body of water without having to first relieve my bladder. My little brother once tickled me until I pee'd my pants, without much effort.

 Alas, this has been a life-long battle and I have avoided most accidents (with trial and much error)

Sometimes a catheter doesn't sound so bad. I think I could rock the catheter look. Maybe I'd let people sign my pee-pee bag. Too far? Oh well.

Love always, S. 


1 comment:

  1. hahaha i'm dying- i'm always TMI, my husband says i should keep some things to myself. then i ask well if i don't tell you then who do i tell?? he says no one- haha glad i found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete