Saturday, September 26, 2009

A spoon full of sugar.


Shar loves Bob. Duh.

So the story begins. I was in bed
spooning Xander ( my beagle ) and was having a delicious dream. In my dream I was in a hotel room ( how trashy ) with Bob Marley. We sat and talked for hours ( okay, I don't know if that is true, but we talked for what seemed to be a long time) and of course he realized he loved me ( okay, also maybe not entirely true but how much cooler is the story? admit it. ) We decide to lay down and spoon. That is the truth. I was dreaming about being spooned by BOB MARLEY. I was pretty sure things were going to get hot and heavy when I was suddenly woken up by the very loud school kids walking to school... They pretty much ruined my life.





Does anyone else spoon their dog?

3 comments:

  1. im pretty sure those kids saved you from the most disturbing dream i ever almost heard of... now if only there were some school kids that could wake me up from the nightmares im going to have after reading that story... good grief

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Bob Marley smelled like ass. If you had been spooned by him, you would have smelled like ass too, making your hippie transformation complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spooned with KoJak by a campfire once while camping up at Payson Lakes.

    I had a dream once that I talked and hung out with Maynard and Adam for a long time, we even were in a carriage at one point. The conclusion I came to was I didn't really need to hang out with them in person, that I do "hang out" with them anytime I wanted to on call. Adam started playing guitar, and I woke up with the tune in my head. I wish I could remember it still :(

    -Karina

    ReplyDelete