Monday, January 25, 2010

Surrounded by a buncha fatties.







I am putting the family on a diet!


 Thanks to my not-so-good friend depression I was able to lose all the weight I wanted... it's been keeping it off that is hard. I want to stay my pre-high school weight SO I put myself on a lean cuisine diet. It is working wonders. I work right by the Stouffers thrift store so I just pick up a few lunches for the week. Because it's a thrift store they are especially cheap = more money for me!


 My dogs ( my beagle ) has gotten pretty plump so I picked up some light dog food. Xander hates it. I mixed their light food with some of their old fatty food and Xander picked through his entire bowl of food and ate all the fatty pieces and left me a mess of light dog food. What a smart boy. I love my pups so much!

2 comments:

  1. Sharon. Well. I did not know you had a blog. This revelation is exciting unto me.

    Lean Cuisine is gross.

    Love always,
    Stepper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to overload your excitment today BUT I have two blogs. My other one is sharonorcutt@gmail.com. Check,check it out.

    I'm excited for our craft night!

    ReplyDelete