Sunday, January 31, 2010

Because I have been given much, I too must give.

I am putting together humanitarian hygiene kits to be sent to orphanages, shelters, and medical facilities in Haiti.  A lady from my church has a son who is traveling there and will deliver them. As I am sure for many of you, like me, money is tight, but every little thing truly helps. If you can donate any supplies I will finish off the kits! I am going to make as many as I possibly can! 

Kit Instructions: 
Place the following items in a heavy-duty, one-gallon sealable bag. Remove as much air as possible. 

- 2 unbreakable combs without sharp handles
- 4 toothbrushes ( sealed )
- 1 tube of toothpaste ( 6-8 ounces, No pumps )
- 2 bars of soap ( 3.5-5 ounces each )
- 2 hand towels ( approximately 15x25 inches )
* Please no dishtowels or washcloths. 


Let me know if you can donate any of these items! 

God bless. 

4 comments:

  1. I might be able to get some of that stuff, when do you need it by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I HATE this comment form because it doesn't work in firefox, you have to start all over in explorer just to write a comment, boo

    ReplyDelete